Wednesday, June 10, 2009

UPDATED final Collapse 1...

Easter Island. It was hard to focus and actually read the article because I found it to be dull. After forcing myself to read a few pages I started to learn something. I noticed that easter island started with nothing but everything was stable enought to get by. Humans and animals were there and no machinery. But in our time we replaced what used to be humans jobs with machines. Now we use machines for everything. In the packet it said how food was running out and all there resources were limited. This compares to America and years to come we will be in the same collapse when food and resources are limited more than they are already. This scares me that in a few years we will go through this. What will we turn too to survive and be healthy? I hope that there will be alternatives to what we are to face.

No comments: