Friday, June 12, 2009

Updated!! Collapse 2...

When the collapse unit started I was kind of excited that we would be doing this unit. I have always thought about what will happen to the world but never really shared my thoughts to anyone. When the unit started I didnt know there were different types of collapes I always thought that it was just "We are going to die" but there is more to it. Some different catergories for collaspes are cool collapse, bad collapse, immediate, slow and quick.

The question that has always wandered my mind is where will this world be in about 10 to 20 years. Sometimes I think that we will be worse than where we are now but then what happens if everyone goes green? I can see the United States trying hard to fix this recession but we will be trying for a very long time. I was scared when I had a dream about collapse and lets just say it wasnt the cool collapse where everyone loves life and we can ride our bikes in the street with no cars. This was a bad collapse and very slow.

I had a dream that the world flooded and everone died. In my dream everyone had a slow death and just drowed because of all the water. You can say this is a bad dream and where did I get it from but I think it is because it was raining that day. I woke up shaking from my dream to hear my mother say "Sam there is a lot of flooding on the highways so hurry". That just added to the dream and I thought it was coming true. All to say is this was a great unit and I wish we could have gone more n depth with it.

No comments: